Tuesday, July 29, 2014

As Promised

As promised, i have started on here.

I am far too eager to get Halloween Started- only 94 days!!! too close yet far.

My mind is currently revolving around a tiredness- Rob Zombie- and getting my wise old teeth pried from my face on friday. I guess it has it's perks.. All the squish I can eat, I should be feeling a state of bliss for a little bit. Alas there is the issue of possibly not wanting to exercise... and I have my Math final on monday. I'm anxiously waiting for my math teacher to respond to me butttt as with other things I have talked with him about. He'll answer me once- I'll respond and I get nothing back. As if that one response was the answer to anything I could have possibly had to ask in the future. Idk- crazy.

anyways just wanted to get something thrown in here and what not...

know why I killed my tumblr? i got distracted with what it was used for ... in so many words.

No comments:

Post a Comment