Friday, May 26, 2017

(Clever title here)

Oy vey, Im sleepy.

Taking another break from my reading for class. I pretty much slacked all week so I'm making up for it now. I've got 15 days to do a paper. I'm still in the information collecting stage...
I feel a bit behind, but whatever I'll do fine.

So I'm on my 4 day weekend. In trying to relish every drop of it, because I still have 7 weeks left of this semester. Then, basically 6 weeks off! Wooo! Don't even get that much time off for the holidays!

Sweet.

I've been off and on this summer. Usually, I tend to get the seasonal blues during the best two seasons (mid fall and late spring/summer).

Must be in part to the time changes.

*shrugs*

I've been super reflective about stuff as well...

But I'm too sleepy to disclose anymore. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment