Saturday, July 8, 2017

Autumn Bomb!

Oh my, my, my... so, last one of these was pre Tennessee visit.  Right?

As a whole it was awesome! Got to eat a lot of delicious regrettables, experience new culture (or lack thereof), got to go to Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum, go to a house of wax, do a mirror maze... and most of all: A haunted house! Yes, the day before the 4th the bf and I went to a pretty decent haunted house. There was another one I wanted to see as well, but hey, seeing only one at the beginning of summer is nothing to pout about.

Even though, admittedly, pout I did. The first full day we were there I was mostly miserable, I stayed up far too late, I drank far too much, and wasn't really into Dolly Wood (one of the reasons for the trip).
It was an amalgamation of things. A looooong car ride, the night before, being off of my routine, being hungover and not having a room to withdraw into when my social battery has been spent. It was hard, but the bf help me manage. I was nearly the polar opposite the next day.

The final 6 days of the summer semester have arrived. Last time I checked I rest at an A in both classes. Which means the worst I could possibly do at this point is get a B. I'm cool with that. In my opinion, with the effort I feel that I put in a B or B+ is fine.

Haha, "Back to school" stuff is already in full swing in terms of retail... pssh I never even left.  Yet.

I get quite the handsome amount of time off. 42 days! That's more than what we get off for Christmas vacation! It pays taking a 10 week class (or two) sometimes. Last year I had like 3 weeks to myself.

Just got to make sure it's productive!

Is it fall yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment