Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Bandage Contacts

It's a shield, it's cock-block to my eye issue, it's... a bandage contact...

Yes my ailment has a name... it is called Recurring Corneal erosion syndrome... Basically I had some wear and tear at some point on my eye... not healing very well... my eyelid will stick to the recovering cells and pull it back open causing my body to jolt as I violently awake... All of this is quite literal by the way. All I can do when faced with this for now is use teardrops... and patiently wait for the pain to calm down (it doesn't fully subside). I am awake this late (10:40 pm) because I don't want to sleep... it is that painful... been to the eye docs twice this week already and have to go back friday... blegh. Anyway... said  bandage contact works as a go between... it is a temporary sheild in hopes that my eye might correct itself . Thus far... it is helping... but there is still some significant irritation ... I've been wanting to punch things... obliterate them. my eye is being angry right now... it does now like the computer light so much...but what am I to do? ... things are ver limited when you have certain afflictions... 

Friday... if things aren't at a better state a new direction has been discussed... 

Scraping 

They will scrape of the damaged layer of the cornea and that is believed to be a lot better than trying to repair a damaged one. 

Other than that I have just been... nursing it really... I didn't do Halloween largely because of it... I've been eating a little out of line... because it's easy to do in this state... so when I get through it I'll have some serious shape to regain... not that I'm like obese all of a sudden. just not where I want to be again... bu I'm okay with it... I know why I am and have a plan to follow through after. My art teacher has been more than understanding ... random side note.... this makes me sooo happy. so... yeah... just kind of... living... kind of doing... stuff... not training to drive like I should be... My understanding is that if you have eye issues... stay off of the road... min is in pain... and I can;t read the largest letters on one of the eye charts through my right eye.

The suspected culprit for my agony is something a bit self-induced. Its believed that some non- prescription contacts are to blame... 

Bullocks 

I've always wantd them and I really believe that they tie aesthetics together to their fullest potential. I.E. HAlloween Costumes... WHICH I might add... was a sad waste of money... especially the sephora part.. not being able to wear makeup and all. 

that's about it ... if you care to know more.. in better detail- 

This is the info from the place that I am actually getting help from:right here

P.S. I'm doing no shave November <B

No comments:

Post a Comment