Sunday, September 21, 2014

0p3r8

I really should read the last blog I post before I catch up!

School is good... 

Halloween plans are closer to being finalized... I know that the Bf and I are about to go to the apple orchard next weekend. the weekend after that is the day with the midgets, (BF's niece and nephew) So we'll make some Halloween treats watch some inspiring movies, and head to Greenfield village. this Day will be as much for me as it will be for them. Weekend after that I am at age 25. I don't mind my age- no. What I do mind is the precious time that I have left and what I want to accomplish before that bell tolls. Anyway,s I'll be going out to Halloweekends for that...I might even go on the rides... I mean after all this season is one of, horror, wonder, and creativity. The haunted parts won't scare me lol. Ummm And We might be going to this art gallery thing which would also take care of the art trip I have to take for class and do a paper on. Our H-Day Decorations have also started to appear :D. 

Costume- the trial with the latex... a bit... of a failure... I ended up (despite every sense of danger I felt) tried to apply it over my eye... Careful as I was it still leaked into my eye... over the contact... My eye was (thankfully fine) but I had to get new contacts... Not knowing wha to do about the make-up I had to make my journey to Sephora yesterday to get some Make-up... $100 dollars later, mission accomplished. I got some new contacts coming in soon, which actually happened to look way better than the original. I still have to by a tight tech shirt to cover my mid section. this costume will be the most in depth I'll go costume wise for quite a while... I have spent at least $300 dollars on it... And for that I must work hard to make it look like $300! That being said, I am not wearing this particular costume around the small ones for fear of it getting ruined. I will be something that I already have components for. The working ideas are a ghost, Jack Frost, a scarecrow, A doll, clown, or a skeleton... Surprisingly (I have only been one of these before. 

I've been bobbing up and down from my personal attacking... I've not been tearing at myself just working on the much discussed fine tuning. I think I will Reconnect to some social media... Just put a narrow path on it as I originally had... Only use tumblr and others as outlets for whatever I feel. I would just have my blogs on tumblr but... I can't customize as freely and... Why would the people I attract by my creations and interests want to go through these? Well, I'm off to do no good. <B


No comments:

Post a Comment