Monday, October 6, 2014

Monday's ashes

Are Tuesday's birthplace.

Today wasn't horrible per say. I work up with my eye feeling the best that it has in a week and it's held up really REALLY well, the doc even says that it is doing way better- though she wants to see me back on Thursday. Just a lot of running around other than that. Much like anytime though, I put my focus into one thing, and then when it's done... I'm done... spent and need a recoil. I was very socialable polite and stuff... but that light was working it's way down the candle stick as it did. Snuffed by the tender hour of about.... 3pm. I was ready to repell from the outside world into the dark recesses of what I call home. Dramatic. I love it though. And although it's finally here... The fall, My eye has not fully allowed me to enjoy it. Nor does the nagging fact of my absentee friends. Bleh. So, I thought I'd recount the day till the sun passes out.

It's not too painstakingly hard to tell someone about other plans, or if something is incompatible with your schedule. No matter, other things are coming up. No place that I can collect friends at but... I guess I'm the batman of the people I know. Except I don't have millions of disposable income, a butler, a mansion, or a badass suit and gadgets. Maybe for my birthday... when I like to pretend people care.

Gah...  trying to stay in the grey... not the black.. I keep dipping today...

It's not going to happen very easy... the friend thing Bry Bry... you don't go out at night... nowhere you particularly want to go... You like to hang out in coffee shops, and go for walks in woods, and randomly go to stores, not particularly to buy anything but to look and see what the world has to offer. Man, friends used to be a lot easier to come by... now it takes effort and shit... That candle burns down even quicker when I have to transfer the light I have to other people and ensnare them.. I can... it's just so taxing. Conflict of interest much? Well, I guess I can try to extend my fire . My methodology hasn't succeeded yet. Cheers <B

No comments:

Post a Comment