Sunday, October 5, 2014

The Eyeronic story

Pain in my eye... the phrase never quite made sense to me till recent.

Im going to try and be chipper ... all Nick Fury and pirate jokes aside I've been doing well...Ish I went to the emergency room and back and forth between various eye docs all saying I have various things... None of which are concurrent with the others. One is iritis, one is keratitis, and the other is something like... hervetatitis? Idk... All  know is I now have an arsenal of 3 types of eye drops and a gel. One of the eye drops helps the pain immensely and dilates my pupil make it nice and big... so I look like I'm insane!!! Love it. So yeah, trying to piece myslf together for the month.. This couldn't have happened in a worse month... I mean... It started... at the dawn of October.... REALLY?!? poop. Well I see the eye doc again tomorrow. Total.. I've been in a doctor setting about... 12 hours in the past week give or take an hour. Another curiosity: I've been finding joy in some really odd stuff.. my focus has oddly been improving.. Aside from the pain... It might be more bothersome to me that it is pulling my attention from things and holding me back from getting things done.... I I sometimes have to keep the eye closed..... Okay- that's enough for now... tomorrow phase 3 let's hope we can get this nipped <B

P.S. Love how fall just happened on the last hospital visit on friday. Torrent winds dispatching bright orange and reds underneath the  grey sky... ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment