Thursday, October 2, 2014

Gabba Gabba gay (warning mentions [lots of] puking)

I love the RAMONES R.I.P all of you...

Oh mannnnn! So talk about my favorite movie monster (Frankenstein) I need to be patched up like every five seconds... That long awaited visit to the eye doctor... was unsuccessful. My eye started hurting in the middle of the day this time, which had never before happened on Wednesday.... Yesterday it hurt to move my eye and I was highly sensitive to light... So I took some Norco (on an empty stomach... ). This had messed me up in addition to my eye... I was all sorts of tilting and what not... let me tell you I can't remember the last time I've puked in public... But I did on the eye doctor bathroom floor... luckily  i did not get any on me... then I would have had to make that walk of shame and the cab driver might have not been too happy... eeep. I also puked 3 times in the mall bathroom, and almost missed my ride. When I got home, I took a nap hoping this would take away some of what ailed me... It made it worse somehow. So, the boyfriend mentioned (I'm assuming half kidding) that I go to the emergency room. We did just that and were there till slightly after 1 Am... It was so bad that I needed my guy to direct me around like ray charles. I had a rag pressed over my eyes... it nauseated me to see light. I tried to look for like one minute when entering the hospital... Apparently right upon entering the door I puked... And nearly on the security guard... That would have been a sroty, ... it still probably is lol. But the told me I have something called Iritis (Eye-ritis) It's essentially this infection.... But what it does, is it constricts a very specific part of the eye (the iris) It wasn't doing its job that's why my eye hurt in the light. So my night ended at about 2 after I ate a subway pizza- Hey! I Threw up everything I ate yesterday!

Today I get to go to the regular doc and mention my new issue as well as asking her if I have Sleep acid reflux for my dentist's knowledge. THEN I have to go get my new perscription which only has a name brand, so even with insurance it's $134... gross. Then tomorrow I have another eye doc follow up ... and then I see my dentist on tuesday... Is this an indication of what 25 is going to be for me? The docs were asking me all of these questions and again were pretty surprised at how healthy I am... It's like "hey, I play by the rules, leave me alone health issues". On the bright side, going to the other side of town allows me to pick up a comic I wanted to grab yesterday, I mean I'll be right there- so why not? Always gotta look up.

For instance it's pretty evident that I'm not going to be able to wear one of the most important aesthetics of my costume... which means some money was wasted.... But I didn't despair, this morning when I worked out I came up with other options that involved no eye make up of contacts. I'm not nearly as thrilled with them as the original but hey. One, I could just be a sort of indian. The other option does not compromise the husky concept. I could get a mask and either paint it.. or I could find a mask that is dog like. If i paint my own husky face- I can take some bright blue nylon mesh and attach it behind the eyes that way the eye idea is still there and I can see :D. I think I'm going with that one so far.

It seems as though the weather is slowly starting to stick. Already next weekend it will be time to make treats ^_^. So far I've got candy apples and cake pops as Ideas. I just made cake pops and I am really happy with how they turned out... I didn't coat them but they still turned out great. They were pumpkin candy corn. I'll have to play a =round with some other combination ideas before next weekend . This weekend is still up in the air... Hopefully some decorating that I need help with and the cider mill, maybe see my friend, she seems like she wants to? lol Have to wait and see. Well, time to get started lol! <B

No comments:

Post a Comment