Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Bass

Consider this a continuation to a degree. The rest of yesterday was too good :) I was asked for my facebook by someone. That was cool. I always wanted a school T-shirt and was super inclined by what was on one to get one. I ate junk. Haha

I thought to myself :
" Its like, Bry... We're not going to be friends later because of this. You know you should stop...after this bite. Mmmm that was good! One more, one more, one more... Well its almost gone now. Better hide the evidence with the rest in my stomach!" ^_^

This morning is off to a good start though. Listening to tool preparing for the day at hand. Need to get shizz done. Need not to mope about lack of communication from friends. We'll figure out the solution for that as well . Again I must adapt my wings to soar on any current ( evolve and plug myself into all social networks and other such things. I'd very much like to attend a necto Monday .

3 things for the day I'm looking forward to. 1. Hair cut 2. New sites 3. Toying with my music stuff <B

No comments:

Post a Comment