Monday, August 4, 2014

Sweetness

Today, I have to say was good. Beyond regaining most of my strength and eating noodles that is.

I took a cab to school, due to my wobbly body and slightly spinning head. I spoke with what I think to be an overtly friendly man in his middle ages. He had done the usual social prodding one does in acquaintance ...

"Yeah I'm going for certificates, I can't commit to but one solitary career forever, I need variety. I don't want to follow everyone else's truth. I'm not a cop or a fire fighter type... I'm no ones human shield."

I find it taxing to spit out my story seven different ways when meeting people... I understand its importance...I do... But I still find it tedious. Perhaps that's why I'm selective in my connections idk...

ANYWAYS. The man asked me if I went to Ann Arbor High or whatever its called. I said I'm from Westland. He seemed surprised and explained why he was. He said I'm well spoken and seem intelligent... The last word hard to swallow but flattering. He said that I don't seem to have come from that area as he used to live in garden city.

It always instills something into me when I have these moments ... <B

No comments:

Post a Comment