Friday, August 1, 2014

Kiss her, she hasn't moved my weights yet

Good enough for me :). I'm feeling not as sore as I thought I would. But it's only day one. I should be studying but I have this feeling of- take it easy, do some stuff you want. I mean I do know I'd say at least 70 % of the material. My grade determines my keeping my financial aid or not though. The test is 20 questions and 200 questions. If I did my math right each question is 5% of the grade. which means I've gotta get at least 14 questions correct. I to do some more tomorrow.

Yeah, secretly enjoying my mushy diet for the time being.what else do I have to say?

I need to focus on my projects- and let people come to me for hanging out. I'm always the one to initiate it. It's not bad it's just not something I care to restlessly care to pursue. 

Yes I have a great guy, but I want a friend to go and do things with on a regular basis. I wanted to have a birthday party ... alas I will in my head. I give my all letting people know what I'm about... but somehow..Idk 

Bry, you're about to start yet a new chapter. Starting to learn the ropes on what all of the stuff you've been playing with for so long means. You've completed AT LEAST 90% of your goals for the year already. Stop pacing in your own head kid.

But still I'm looking for something, no doubt it's within myself. But I just want to show myself that I can work hard and be the person I admire and look up to. I need to find those that will be supportive and show their interest in my endeavors.

I'm happy that I have found one to relate with on that level and hopefully we'll work together on some killer stuff. 

My boyfriend is super supportive which is very amazing . People know that I can be a little much when I'm awake and at my best but. I just feel that life should have less inhibition to it. Morals but less inhibition, I too am trying my hand at it. A lot of people don't keep a post it note that all this- everything,has one chance. Healthy curiosity should be explored! Apply the phrase "you never know unless you try". Once more I too am trying to use this as a mantra. 

so, I shall involve myself in things that I can meet others in. My music engineering classes for example. It'll be nice to talk to people who will not only be expressive about what I have but tell me how to expand AND collaborate. I realize my blog has not been the happy go lucky sort for the last two blogs. But... again, just feeling a lack of being with friends.

Yes I have a boyfriend, but there are times where I'm free and or need to get away. He needs to go to the bar and I need to do things that he can't or does not want to do. 

heh and the sponge FUN song is on the tv... how quaint ;p <B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment