Monday, August 11, 2014

venting area

Really don't want to say anything on facebook in particular. No, I'm a little annoyed, this is a venting blog.

I often question my relationships that I form with people I get that I don't drive etc. But the following truly bothers me.


  1. When friends can like things on facebook, I can call them and they never call back... when I text them multiple times only to get a text saying "hugs" days later, or when I'm sick and I have them pop up out of nowhere and they tell me that they are going out with friends.... 
  2. I don't like being one sided, I know I don't have many friends but the friends I do have I like to see... One friend I gave up so, he's whatever. one friend I really enjoy, one friend has really let me down I feel. One friend I'm getting reacquainted with. 
  3. I don't like indifferent friends I like friends who avidly show excitement over things common interests.


Sigh- I have to seek out a new crew I have one that's like my neighbor - she's cool. everyone else though just seems so far away especially the one I called my sis... ouch. But once more with any luck I'll find what I need in my fall classes - I have hope for that. Today, even though I'm in love with it I feel all sorts of inbetween. I've been trying to block it out with filling myself with tasks and goals. It only lasts so long. but, I feel this must be a prevalent toxin in my system it's come up a lot lately...

Let me try and wrap this up. It's not cool when I always have to set things up or reach out...because at that point I don't feel very valued. Idk I just don't

No comments:

Post a Comment