Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Curtailing My Venom

Old scabs exist for reasons- you shouldn't pick at them. it's true they'll be open again but don't be the one to do it.

Okay, it was apparent yesterday was a little meh. Today I'm going to stab at the shadow. Use whatever devices I've accrued over the years. Enough of that though.

All I need to do really is look to the stars (the artists I admire most) and take note of how they handle situations. They all have values that I adore. I'm always in awe at them. Not just what they produce but the type of people they seem to be. I wish to have both aspects and I'm not going to on a toxic path.

It's time that I try and address things with the individuals that need to be addressed. I'll be shooting out those messages soon.

Boredom entices the change of my hair. I've found that it takes about 3 months or so to become ready for it. Which is going to be the staple because I need to limit the frequency in fear of losing one of my greatest assets. So bleaching might be self-prohibited. I wish that were so simple with other vices lol. But i feel like everyone needs at least one, ..3 max.

Hahaha I'm listening to the Ramones: the kkk toke my baby away and adding my own lyrics

"the ballet gay took my baby away, she never got fat, she not got fat , she never got fat they say"

I feel like I have the vice of coffee, ketchup, and "alone time" out of the three I wish to stop the latter the most. I've heard that it can be costly to mood in the way of hormones and in some cases linked to hair loss...ew. So, you can expect form hair change soon.

there was some other stuff that I was going to post but I forgot it soooo but this link explains some stuff :Right here

Song of the day :  Antiflag- Turncoat

No comments:

Post a Comment