Wednesday, August 13, 2014

ponies and dragons and fantastical fart powder

Okay, this actually has nothing to do with any of those things but, -My brain- umm I'm sorry lol

I might have said this already, but I'm just tossing out darts in the directions of personal pursuits. (translation of Bryan talk): I'm applying myself to any interest I might have. Like voice acting- I have an interest so I'm researching and plan on giving a shot or two. I am very animated once I get rolling.

I'm willing to try most everything 3 times, and usually base off of the first two how things are gonna go, but give the last shot a chance.

I want to try to be a background extra in a movie.

I obviously want to work in some field dealing with sound, be it music, editing or events.

Writing, probably my biggest strong suit, though I'd really have to brush up on my horrible punctuation ;p

Comics... which I would love to write for. Because all of the ideas I have in the way of stories I feel are meant for animation.

What else? What else? Well I dunno I keep accruing things and I want to pokemon them (catch'em all).

But realistically I'd have to be a wizard more likely than not. But, I can at list get a lick in on each of them and really dig my spoon into the insides of 2 or three of them. And again which ever darts stick.

Now that I think about the title is does reflect the tone of the blog. Good. <B

No comments:

Post a Comment